Sign-Up for Our Holiday Camp Today!
2018 Summer Camps will be Announced by March 1st
We Offer 3 Different Types of Soccer Training …
We Didn’t Invent Camps, We Just Perfected Them!
Founded by the leading sports performance company in the St. Louis metro area since 2002, Elite FT Summer Soccer Camp Series offers a dynamic environment in which players will learn skills for the sport, be challenged and have FUN while playing the world’s most beautiful game.
Soccer Camps meet for 2-7 hours a day for 4 consecutive days. We offer 25+ camps — both in the Summer and Winter — in many locations. Our most popular is Holiday Camp, held the week after Christmas!
Private Sports Training
Private, Small Group and Team Training is available for those athletes who want a competitive edge! Athletes will receive 55 minutes with their own Elite FT Trainer to improve confidence and technical ability.
Click here to learn more about Private Sports Training.
6 Week Program
6 Week Soccer Training Programs meet 55 minutes a week for 6 weeks. Training is held year round in Columbia, Glen Carbon and O’Fallon. We are in Belleville seasonally. We offer seven, 6 Week Training Programs sessions for your athlete throughout the year. There are also fun members-only sessions and events.
Elite FT provides specialized training and skill enhancement to players from 2-20+ years old. Our trainers use the Elite Way! player development techniques to teach players an exciting approach to soccer and speed training — and to love the game.
Click here to learn more about 6 Week Soccer Training Programs.
Number of 2018 Elite FT Summer Camps
We continue to improve our entire summer camp program to enhance the player’s overall experience. This summer is going to be the best summer ever! Grab your friends and come join Elite FT!Justin McMillian
Partner with Elite FT. Let us Run Your Camp!
We do all the work. You collect your check!
Freeburg Summer Camp
O'Fallon (IL) Summer Camp
Glen Carbon Indoor Camps
Mt. Vernon Summer Camp
Staunton Summer Camp
Granite City Summer Camp
Millstadt Summer Camp
Columbia Indoor Soccer Camp
South Central Conference Soccer Camp
Alton Area Summer Camp
Clinton County Summer Soccer Camp
Finishing/Goalkeeping Camp in Collinsville
Bethalto Summer Camp
CBC Summer Camp
O'Fallon, MO, Park and Rec
Richmond Heights - Deer Creek Park
Sportport Summer Camp
OTHS Strength at Voyage
Belle Clair 6 Week Program
Sign-Up March 1st for 2018 Elite FT Summer Camps
We Have 3 Areas of Focus at Our Camps!
We will teach all campers HOW to play soccer. They will learn moves, learn how to properly strike the ball, how to defend, how and where to move to get open for a teammate.
We will play soccer. Players need to play the real game. We will play full scrimmages, small sided games, 4 goal games and more.
Soccer can be too serious these days. We will play FUN games that help players improve — World Cup, Dribble Freeze Tag and more!
Types of Training Offered at Every Camp
- Elite FT Director’s and Trainer’s receive continuous education on Elite FT’s training philosophy, The Elite Way!
- Our staff is the most professional, charismatic trainers you’ll meet
- We teach from Elite FT’s 4 Principles of Running the Perfect Elite FT session
- We are great at learning names
- Click here for Staff profiles
Groups can be combined based on sign-ups:
- Bosco’s Buddies: Ages 3-4
- Goalkeepers: Ages 8-10; 11-14
- Recreational and Competitive Players: Ages 5-12
- High School Players: Ages 13-14; 15-16; 17-18
- Chick-fil-A lunch Thursdays – FREE
- Summer Camp t-shirt – FREE
- Daily Trivia and EFT Souvenirs – FREE
- Summer Camp Dri-fit shirt – $5
- Individual Player Evaluation – $20
1 Hour Bosco’s Buddies Camp (ages 3-5)
- Mornings (9:30-10:30am) – $69
- Evenings (6:00-7:00pm) – $69
2 Hour Camp
- Mornings (9:00-11:00am) – $109
- Evenings (5:30-7:30pm) – $109
All Day Camp
- Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm) – $199
- Mornings Only (9:00am-12:00pm) – $129
- Afternoons Only (1:00-4:00pm) – $129
Discounts Available through June 1st! (only 1 discount applies, no exceptions, insert the case/space sensitive code at checkout):
Spring Break Sale: 20% off – Register by April 1 – (spring20)
Early Bird: 10% off – Register by May 1 – (early10)
Standard Discounts: 10% off – Register by June 1
Siblings – (summerfam10)
Military – (summermil10)
Attending Multiple Camps – (summermulti10)
What to Bring
Bring to camp everyday:
- Soccer ball and a drink
- Wear sunscreen, shirt, athletic shorts, shin guards and cleats (for indoor camps too)n
- For all day camps, bring lunch, snack and drinks everyday
- In the case of inclement weather, we will email you or you can check our Facebook page
- We may move indoors, add time to remaining days, add a day, etc.