Membership Options & More!
Is your child in Middle School and looking to gain a competitive edge? Do you want your child to learn how to properly lift for safety and effectiveness? Do you want them to have improved self-confidence, strength, speed, and reduce the likelihood of injuries? Have them join our Middle School Strength and Conditioning Program to prepare for their sport and life.
We offer this 12- week camp in the Summer & Winter
Summer Start Date = June 4th (Program meets every Tuesday & Thursday @ 10:00-11:00am)
Winter Start Date = November 30th (Program meets every Friday @ 4:30-5:25pm)
Is your team ready for their upcoming season? Have them work with our Certified Strength & Conditioning Coaches. We will meet with the coaches, parents, and players prior to the beginning of training for a Q/A. The program will reflect the needs and wants of the coaches and players.
High Schools that train with us:
- Collinsville High School
- Edwardsville High School
- Father McGivney Catholic High School
- Granite City High School
- O’Fallon Township High School
Beginning in January 2019…
Elite FT Bootcamp is a group exercise class that mixes traditional calisthenic and body-weight exercises with interval training and strength training. These bootcamp classes are used to promote fat loss, build muscle, improve conditioning, and develop a camaraderie with fellow gym members.
This is a group exercise class, but we will push you a little bit further than you would normally push yourself in the gym alone. Everyone involved will work at their own pace, even as we team up and exercise together.
This membership gives you the full benefit of what Elite FT has to offer. Join in on our regular coaching hours, open gym, receive nutritional counseling as well as the bootcamp classes
Free Trial Saturdays:
- February 23rd – 9:00am-9:55am
- March date TBD- 9:00am-9:55am
Bootcamp Days and Times:
- Monday & Thursday 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Monday “Body Blast” with Laura
- This is a fun group workout for all fitness levels. We will be paying special attention to your glutes and abs. You can expect a moderately paced and full body workout.
- Thursday “Sweat” with Seth
- This class will be centered around cardio with body-weight movements. You will work up a sweat in a fun and competitive group setting. This class is for all fitness levels.
- Sign Up
You will have full access to the Elite FT Training Center & Gym and receive the full benefit of what Elite FT has to offer. Join in on our regular coaching hours, open gym, receive nutritional counseling and surround yourself with a fun, friendly and motivating community. ($75 a month for first member; $25 a month per additional family members)
*All of the following criteria must be met for additional family members:
- Up to two adults
- Dependent children 18 and under living in the same household
- College students ages 19-23 if they are still residing with their parents
- An additional non-dependent person living in the same residence may be added for an additional amount per month
- Verification of residency is required
- Sign-Up Here
Do you bring your child to play soccer at The Sports Academy? Do you know we have a gym inside? Do you know we have the perfect workout for you? We can give you a fun and effective workout in less than 30 minutes.
This program offers a workout designed by our Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach. You will be done in less than 30 minutes, so you don’t miss kickoff.
These are full-body workouts that include cardio. We are a one stop shop! The workouts vary day to day, but with the same goals in mind: short, effective, and enjoyable!
You will have access to the Elite FT Training Center & Gym during our “Coach in Session” hours. You will receive the full benefit of our Certified Strength and Conditioning Coaches and a fun, friendly, and motivating community. One of our coaches will help you pick one of our programs that is best suited for you ($55 for 5 sessions or $100 for 11 sessions)
Click below to register:
This is included in your membership! You get full access to a certified nutrition coach via in person, email, or phone. We will meet with you and discuss your nutrition habits.
During this time we will:
- Get a detailed history of your eating
- Discuss preferences or allergies
- Develop a good relationship with food
- Educate you on the most recent scientific research
- Slowly change the way you eat to set you up for long term success
Rent the Facility
Rent our gym space for your own workouts and classes. We offer plenty of space for use of meetings, yoga, zumba, kick-boxing, and other group fitness classes. ($25 per hour)