PRIVATE, SMALL GROUP, & TEAM TRAINING
Aaron training with David was great, he really improved over the 12 sessions. He won player of the week two weeks in a row with his club. His foot skills improved significantly and his range and quickness passing also improved.
David was awesome, I think he kept Aaron engaged and gave him a ton of confidence. I also think he gave Aaron a sense of responsibility during his training sessions by asking him what he wanted to do to get better.
I told David we are just taking a break and will ask for him again if he is available to train Aaron.
Overall we are happy with the training and will do it again.
Private/SMALL Group Training
For athletes looking to improve their confidence and technical ability, Elite FT’s Private/Small Group Soccer Training Program offers 55 minutes, once per week (or more), of personal attention.
The athlete, parent and/or coach can choose from any of the following topics: conditioning, strength training, running form, agility, footskills, finishing, 1 v 1 attacking and defending, weak foot, ball striking and more. We will tailor a program specific to your athlete!
Pricing: 1 session 6 sessions 12 sessions
One on One $60 $300 $540
2-3 Athletes $35 $180 $300
4-6 Athletes $25 $120 $210
Monday: O’Fallon | 4:15 PM – 5:10 PM | 6:30 PM – 7:25 PM | 7:30 PM – 8:25 PM
Tuesday: Glen Carbon | 3:15 – 4:10 PM | 4:15 PM – 5:10 PM | 6:30 PM – 7:25 PM | 7:30 PM – 8:25 PM
Wednesday: Glen Carbon | 3:15 – 4:10 PM | 4:15 PM – 5:10 PM | 6:30 PM – 7:25 PM
Wednesday: O’Fallon | 4:15 PM – 5:10 PM | 6:30 PM – 7:25 PM | 7:30 PM – 8:25 PM
Thursday: Columbia | 6:30 – 7:25 PM
After purchasing, please contact us with your preferred day/time and training topics, email@example.com
*Athletes receive a free Elite FT Dri-Fit training shirt with a purchase of 6 or more sessions.
Coaches, have you wondered why so many teams and clubs train with Elite FT? Many teams in the area — at every level — train with Elite FT at some point throughout the year. We train professional players, colleges, high schools and nearly every local club and recreational program! There is a reason why! We are disciplined, yet fun. We teach skill and build confidence.
Let your players hear a different voice! Your coaches can assist our trainers and learn or your coach can have a much needed night off and the team will be in trusted hands. Some coaches will have parent meetings or private player meetings during our sessions. Whatever you wish.
Elite FT offers sport-specific Team/Club Training for soccer. We offer strength, speed and conditioning training for nearly every other sport as well: football, basketball, field hockey, lacrosse, and baseball/softball clubs in the southern Illinois area!
Elite FT currently trains 2 clubs, 2 colleges, 8 high schools and over 30 individual teams working with us. You can come to us or we can come to your home facility and train your athletes. Some schools include:
McKendree University – Women’s Soccer | Edwardsville HS – Boys Soccer | Alton HS – Girls Soccer | O’Fallon HS – Boys Soccer | O’Fallon HS – Girls Soccer | Collinsville HS – Boys Soccer | Collinsville HS – Girls Soccer | Father McGivney HS – Boys Soccer | Many club teams throughout the area
Pricing (per player):
- 1 session – $20
- 6 sessions – $75
- 12 sessions – $130
- 18 sessions – $180
- 24 sessions – $220
Current Teams Training & Registration
frequently asked questions
- What should my child wear to training? He/she should wear comfortable/athletic-type clothing so they can move freely. Shin guards are recommended for ages 4+. We recommend outdoor soccer shoes when playing on the turf. Molded plastic cleats/studs will work best for traction and enhance your experience. Tennis shoes are ok for younger children. ABSOLUTELY NO METAL STUDS/CLEATS ALLOWED.
- Does my child need to wear shin guards? We recommend shin guards for all children ages 4 and up. Ages 2-3 do not need shin guards.
- Do all of the instructors have experience/training? To ensure the best experience for our program participants, staff training is our top priority. Our ongoing staff education program is called The Elite Way! This program is designed to ensure our entire staff is engaged in the identical training methods and philosophies. It creates a training style similar to the KNVB (coach’s education program in Holland). In our program, all coaches teach the same style, so regardless which trainer is on the field, they are teaching The Elite Way!
- Can my team train together? Yes. We offer team training. Please visit our website at: https://eliteft.com/sign-up/private-sports-training/
- How long is a private training session? Sessions are 55 minutes