Summer Camps Program
Join us for our 16th year of summer camps! We have 19 camps in 17 different cities this summer. All camps are Monday–Thursday and end with FREE Chick-fil-A.
They have returned as our 2018 Summer Camp Partner and all campers will receive a free Chick-fil-A sandwhich on Thursdays!
Partner with Elite FT
We will do most of the work. You collect a check. Contact Justin to set up a lunch and become an Elite FT partner.
Number of 2018 Elite FT Summer Camps
Everyday campers will work on footskills, play 1v1, score goals and always finish in a full scrimmages. The kids will have a blast! Grab your friends and come join us! Chick-fil-A is every Thursday!Justin McMillian
Sign-Up for Our Summer Camps!
1 Hour Bosco’s Buddies Camp (ages 3-5)
- Mornings (10:00-11:00am) – $70
- Evenings (6:30-7:30pm) – $70
2 Hour Camp
- Mornings (9:00-11:00am) – $15
- Evenings (5:30-7:30pm) – $115
All Day Camp
- Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm) – $199
- Mornings Only (9:00am-12:00pm) – $135
- Afternoons Only (1:00-4:00pm) – $135
- *Free child supervision 8:00-9:00am and 4:00-5:00pm
Discounts Available through June 1st! (only 1 discount applies, no exceptions, insert the case/space sensitive code at checkout):
- 48 Hour Sale: 30% off – March 19-21 – (summer30)
Spring Break Sale: 20% off – Register by April 1 – (summer20)
Early Bird: 10% off – Register by May 1 – (summer10)
Standard Discounts: 10% off – Register by June 1
Siblings – (summerfam10)
Military – (summermil10)
Attending Multiple Camps – (summermulti10)
What to Bring
Bring to camp everyday:
- Soccer ball and a drink
- Wear sunscreen, shirt, athletic shorts, shin guards and cleats (for indoor camps too)n
- For all day camps, bring lunch, snack and drinks everyday
- In the case of inclement weather, we will email you or you can check our Facebook page
- We may move indoors, add time to remaining days, add a day, etc.
We Have 3 Areas of Focus at Our Camps!
We will teach all campers HOW to play soccer. They will learn moves, learn how to properly strike the ball, how to defend, how and where to move to get open for a teammate.
We will play soccer. Players need to play the real game. We will play full scrimmages, small sided games, 4 goal games and more.
3) Fun Games
Soccer can be too serious these days. We will play FUN games that help players improve — World Cup, Dribble Freeze Tag and more!
Types of Training Offered at Every Camp
- Elite FT Director’s and Trainer’s receive continuous education on Elite FT’s training philosophy, The Elite Way!
- Our staff is the most professional, charismatic trainers you’ll meet
- We teach from Elite FT’s 4 Principles of Running the Perfect Elite FT session
- We are great at learning names
- Click here for Staff profiles
Boys and girls of all skill levels:
- Bosco’s Buddies: Ages 3-4 (10:00-10:55am for morning camps and 6:30-7:25pm for evening camps)
- Goalkeeper Training: Ages 8-10; 11-14; 15+ (one hour each day of group goalkeeper training and one hour with the full camp)
- Recreational and Competitive Players: Ages 5-6; 7-8; 10-12; 13-14
- High School Players: Ages 13-14; 15-16; 17-18
- *Groups can be combined based on sign-ups
- Chick-fil-A lunch Thursdays – FREE
- Summer Camp t-shirt – FREE (upgrade to dri-fit shirt only $5)
- Daily Trivia and EFT Souvenirs – FREE
- Elite FT Bosco Soccer Ball – $20 while ordering camp ($25 at camp)