Private Sports Training
$ 20.00 – $ 540.00
For athletes and teams looking to improve their confidence and technical ability, Elite FT’s Private/Small Group and Team Soccer Training Program offers 55 minutes, once per week, of personal attention. Athletes receive a free Elite FT Dri-Fit training shirt with a purchase of 6 or more sessions.
Monday: O’Fallon | 4:15 PM – 5:10 PM | 6:30 PM – 7:25 PM | 7:30 PM – 8:25 PM
Tuesday: Glen Carbon | 3:15 – 4:10 PM | 4:15 PM – 5:10 PM | 6:30 PM – 7:25 PM | 7:30 PM – 8:25 PM
Wednesday: Glen Carbon | 3:15 – 4:10 PM | 4:15 PM – 5:10 PM | 6:30 PM – 7:25 PM
Wednesday: O’Fallon | 4:15 PM – 5:10 PM | 6:30 PM – 7:25 PM | 7:30 PM – 8:25 PM
Thursday: Columbia | 6:30 – 7:25 PM
After purchasing, please contact us here to schedule your session(s).
- For both indoor and outdoor locations, we encourage athletes to wear cleats (running shoes are acceptable), athletic shorts and their Elite FT shirt, which will be provided on the 1st day of the program
- Always bring plenty to drink (e.g. water, sports drink, etc.)
- Consider bringing sun screen and insect repellent for outdoor locations
- For soccer sessions, bring your ball if you have one. If not, we will have extra
- For soccer sessions, shin guards are always recommended, but not required in the Juniors Program
On behalf of my child, I certify that my child is in normal health and capable of participation in this program. I further understand that participation in this program involves risk and possible injury and represent to Elite FT that my child has medical health insurance to cover any injuries sustained as a result of participation in this program. It is agreed that Elite FT directors and/or staff assume no liability for injuries sustained as a result of participation in the program. I authorize the Elite FT staff to secure emergency medical treatment should my child require it. Further, I grant full permission for the free use of my name and/or any photographs, videotapes. Motion picture recordings, or any other record of this event for legitimate purposes.
Private Soccer Training, Private Sports Specific Training, Mental Toughness Training, Team Training
|Number of Athletes||
1 Athlete, 2-3 Athletes, 4-6 Athletes, 7+
|Number of Sessions||
1 Session, 6 Sessions, 12 Sessions, 18 Sessions, 24 Sessions