- For both indoor and outdoor locations, we encourage athletes to wear cleats (running shoes are acceptable), athletic shorts and their Elite FT shirt, which will be provided on the 1st day of the program
- Always bring plenty to drink (e.g. water, sports drink, etc.)
- Consider bringing sun screen and insect repellent for outdoor locations
- For soccer sessions, bring your ball if you have one. If not, we will have extra
- For soccer sessions, shin guards are always recommended, but not required in the Juniors Program
Columbia All Day Summer Soccer Camp at The Power Haus – 2016
Camp Description: Entering our 13th year of summer camps, we are offering over 20 summer programs to help athletes in the area improve in soccer and gain a passion for the world’s most popular sport. Our professionally trained staff consisting of professional, college and high school players and coaches all teach The Elite Way! Summer camps are open to boys and girls of all skill levels. During camp, players will improve at foot-skills and 1v1 play, as well as participate in scrimmages and games…and of course have FUN!!
Held indoors at the air conditioned facility, The Power Haus. Campers should bring lunch, snacks and drinks everyday. We will provide lunch on Thursday. The concession stand and grill will be available if you prefer to send your child with money. All Day camps are for field players and goalkeepers.
Ages: 6-7; 8-10; 11-13; 14-18
Goalkeeper Training will be offered (to register as a goalkeeper, simply inform us at checkout in the ‘Order Notes’)
Dates/Days: (all camps are Monday-Thursday)
- June 13-16
- Aug 1-4
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm (free early drop off 8:00-9:00am/late pick-up 4:00-5:00pm)
Location: The Power Haus; 8719 Hanover Industrial Dr, Columbia, IL 62236
Discounts if Ordered by June 15th: (type in the case/space sensitive code at checkout; only 1 discount applies)
- 20% – Groups of 6 or more (Email us for customized discount code)
- 10% – siblings (summerfam10), military (summermil10), attending multiple camps (summermulti10)
What to Bring: lunch, morning/afternoon snacks, plenty to drink, soccer ball, athletic clothes, indoor or turf shoes, shin guards
*Free camp T-shirt for all campers
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of my child, I certify that my child is in normal health and capable of participation in this program. I further understand that participation in this program involves risk and possible injury and represent to Elite FT that my child has medical health insurance to cover any injuries sustained as a result of participation in this program. It is agreed that Elite FT directors and/or staff assume no liability for injuries sustained as a result of participation in the program. I authorize the Elite FT staff to secure emergency medical treatment should my child require it. Further, I grant full permission for the free use of my name and/or any photographs, videotapes. Motion picture recordings, or any other record of this event for legitimate purposes.