- All games that were snowed out on January 11 and 12 will be made up on January 25 and 26
- Practices this week are on as schedule
- Games this weekend are on as scheduled
- *This program has been delayed one week due to the snow storm
- Practices and games will start the week of January 28th
- The deadline to register is January 21st
- Practice day/times will be posted on the website and announced via email on Tuesday, January 22nd
- First weekend of games will be posted on the website and announced on Tuesday, January 29th
- Full game schedule will be posted on the website and announced on Tuesday, February 5
- To order an extra jersey please bring $15 cash or check to Elite FT
- To purchase a soccer ball please bring $20 cash or check to Elite FT any game or practice
- All practices and games are indoors at Vetta Sports, 590 Hartman Lane, O’Fallon, IL 62269
FAQ’s How do I sign up with a friend(s)? After you both have registered for the program, email email@example.com with the grade and names of the athletes.
Do we get to choose our practice days and times? When you sign up to register, you are able to request your 1st and 2nd choice of training days. Usually first choice requests are filled however if a day is full by the time you sign up then we will assign you to your 2nd choice request. Scheduling is done on a first come first serve basis.
How long are practices and games? All practices are 50 minutes long. All games, regardless of the age group, will be a total of 40 minutes long. This will be divided into 20 minute halves with a shorts break in between.
Can we enter teams? As long as the team being entered is a recreational team, they may be signed up for the program. In order to keep the teams fair, we may have to mix up the teams. The team and coach must enter into this training league for the right reasons: player development and appropriate competition. Standings are not kept. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your team is the right fit.