Check Out Our New Programs!
Teachers Prep Hour | Middle School Strength & Conditioning | High school and College Summer Strength & Conditioning
UPCOMING EVENT: Murph Memorial Day Workout on May 28th @ 9:00am
Whatever Your Goals May Be
They Can Be Achieved With Us
We are not your average commercial gym, at Elite FT Training Center & Gym (located in Glen Carbon, IL at The Sports Academy), we always have a certified professional present and guiding all scheduled training times. Your first WEEK is FREE! Our certified coaches and trainers are here to instruct proper exercise technique, motivate, encourage, and ensure your safety while you pursue your individual or team health and fitness goals and experience. During your free first week, our trainers will help you decide which of our 4 training programs is best suited for your fitness level and health and wellness goals.
At Elite FT one of our certified coaches will:
- Set up a free initial physical assessment
- Take you through a training session
- Give you a nutrition consultation
- Pick out our program that is best suited for you
Confident You Will Love Us!
Middle School Strength & Conditioning
Is your child entering Middle School and playing sports? Are you looking for activities to get them prepared? Do you want them to have improved self-confidence, strength, speed, and reduce the likelihood of injuries? Our Middle School Strength and Conditioning Summer Program will do just that! It will prepare them for their sport and for life. To ensure safety, athletes will master body weight movements and then add weight when they are fully ready while being supervised and taught by our Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists.
Who: Incoming 6th-8th Graders
Days: Tuesday and Thursday AM
Times: Boys from 9:00 AM – 9:55 AM | Girls from 10:00 AM – 10:55 AM
Dates: 8 Week Program starts June 4th – $215 (off 4th of July week) | 4 Week Program starts June 4th – $118 | 4 Week Program starts July 9th – $118
High School & College Summer Strength and Conditioning
It is finally summertime! When is a better time to train and get stronger? Your College Strength and Conditioning Coach probably gave you a program. But, do you have the equipment, guidance, or accountability to fully execute the program? If you play at a Junior College or you are in High School and don’t have a Strength and Conditioning Coach than we have you covered! Come in and train here with our Certified Strength and Conditioning Coaches!
Who: Any High School and College Athlete
Monday: 5:00 AM – 8:00 AM & 3:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Tuesday: 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Wednesday: 5:00 AM – 8:00 AM & 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Thursday: 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Friday: 5:00 AM – 8:00 AM
Cost: $75 per month
Teachers Prep Hour
Congratulations on surviving the school year! It is time to focus on YOU! Join our 2nd Annual Teacher’s Prep Hour! Regardless of your current fitness level, come make some improvements! This is a group structured class which will include circuits, conditioning and some weights. Our certified trainers will guide you through a workout that will be challenging, but make you feel great!
Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Time: 8:00 AM – 8:55 AM
Dates: The FIRST class is on June 4th and the LAST class is on August 3rd (off 4th of July week)
Individual & Family Memberships
You will have full access to the Elite FT Training Center & Gym and receive the full benefit of what Elite FT has to offer. Join in on our regular coaching hours, open gym, receive nutritional counseling and surround yourself with a fun, friendly and motivating community. ($75 a month for first member; $25 a month per additional family members)
*All of the following criteria must be met for additional family members:
- Up to two adults
- Dependent children 18 and under living in the same household
- College students ages 19-23 if they are still residing with their parents
- An additional non-dependent person living in the same residence may be added for an additional amount per month
- Verification of residency is required
Sports Specific Private Training
Work one-on-one with a certified Elite FT Strength Coach to meet your personal fitness goals with personalized training program and fitness consultations.
Individual Private training
- 1 session: $50
- 12 sessions: $540 (save $60)
- 24 sessions: $960 (save $240)
Small Group Private training
- 2-3 People
- 1 session: $35/person
- 12 sessions: $378/person (save $42 each)
- 24 sessions: $672/person (save $168 each)
- 4-6 People:
- 1 session: $25/person
- 12 sessions: $270/person (save $30 each)
- 24 sessions: $480/person (save $120 each)
Open Gym Membership
Rent the Facility
Rent our facility and gym space for your own workouts and classes. We offer plenty of space for use of meetings, yoga, zumba, kick-boxing, and other group fitness classes. ($25 per hour)
Elite FT Training Center & Gym Policies
- All memberships are paid online
- Membership fees automatically charge on a monthly basis
- Six (6) month minimum requirement
- Monthly Membership fees are non refundable
- Family Membership includes immediate family only
- We offer a 10% Military Discount
Memberships can be placed on a temporary hold. This is a courtesy to accommodate the occasional vacation, illness or injury. To place a membership on hold, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested hold dates and a confirmation that you understand the following hold conditions:
- The minimum hold period is one (1) month
- The maximum hold period is three (3) months
- Once three (3) months of hold has been reached, the membership must either be reactivated, or it will be dropped and any remaining credit will be forfeited
- Holds may terminate early at any time
- There are no retroactive holds: You must let us know in advance if you wish to place you membership on hold
- Upon expiration of the hold, the member’s account will automatically become active and payments will resume
- Memberships can be cancelled by you at any time, but Elite FT must receive notification seven (7) days prior to credit card processing via an email to email@example.com. It is your responsibility to give us notice before your payment has been charged. Once your credit card has been charged, we will not refund it.
- If cancelled prior to six (6) months, early cancellation fees will be charged
- Early cancellation fees will be one (1) additional month fee
- Memberships will not be refunded if you do not use your membership
- Failure to attend training does not relieve you of your membership obligation
- Should you cancel due to serious injury you are entitled to a prorated refund of the current month's charges
- When the membership is cancelled, all Elite FT training ceases the day of cancellation
- A 6 Week Program member may purchase a gym membership and 6 Week Program membership and become a VIP Member. These members will only pay 50% the cost of the lesser of the 2 membership fees
- The membership for the gym and for the 6 Week Program can be 2 different people, but must be from the same immediate family
- These members receive 20% off all Elite FT scheduled camps (excludes club, team and individual training). To register for a camp and receive this discount, please register online and type in the case/space sensitive code: vip20 at checkout
Additional 6 Week Program Policies
- Valid for all programs and locations offered in the 6 Week Program
- Single and Junior Memberships include (1) Dri-Fit member shirt
- Family Memberships include (2) Dri-Fit member shirts.
- Additional shirts can be purchased at any time for $15 each
- To register for a program, visit the website and type in the case/space sensitive code: vipmember at checkout
Strength Training Programs
When you walk in the Elite FT Training Center & Gym, our professional staff will help you pick the appropriate level to follow, based on your goals.
Orange Level (Ages 16+)
This program is ideal for any age group who is looking to start a training program. This program is designed to be challenging but more focused on learning technique. Members in this level should expect a great, safe training session using basic exercises to achieve a variety of fitness goals.
Blue Level (Ages 16+)
This program is for our more experienced lifters. It is individually designed to enhance overall strength, muscle development, and conditioning. This program is also beneficial because we make the lifters goal our number one priority for them to reach.
Black Level (Ages 16+)
This high intensity program will challenge you from the beginning to the end. This program was developed by a Strength and Conditioning Specialist and it incorporates all aspects of fitness. Each session will contain a power segment, a strength segment and a conditioning segment. All adults are welcomed to this level, we scale the exercises to the lifters capabilities and progress them to the more advanced exercises.
Green Level (Ages 8+)
This program is ideal for middle school, high school, and collegiate athletes. Those participating in these workouts will experience basic barbell exercises such as squats, deadlift, bench press, press, and cleans. This program also includes jumping and sprinting technique. The participants conditioning work will be tailored for their sport and their specific needs.
White Level (Ages 8+)
This program is ideal for middle school, high school, and collegiate athletes. Those participating in these workouts will experience athletes learn how to take off running and slow down properly, learn the importance of how to land from jumping, and to understand how to control the body in game situations.
Pink Level (Ages 8+)
This program is ideal for high school athletes. Those participating in these workouts will experience basic barbell exercises such as squats, deadlift, bench press, press, and cleans. This program also includes jumping and sprinting technique. The participants conditioning work will be tailored for soccer and their sports needs.
Encontrar un nuevo gimnasio y rutina de ejercicios puede ser complicado e intimidante. ¡Termine su búsqueda y respire profundamente! Aquí en Elite FT personalmente pondremos en marcha una sesión de entrenamiento inicial GRATIS con uno de nuestros entrenadores certificados, que le llevará paso a paso a través de una simple evaluación física, sesión de entrenamiento y consulta nutricional.
Durante esta sesión nuestros entrenadores le ayudarán a decidir cuál de nuestros 6 programas de entrenamiento es el más adecuado para su nivel de condición física y metas de salud y bienestar. También le ayudaremos a encontrar el plan de nutrición perfecto que funcione para usted y su estilo de vida, lo que le conducirá a una mejor salud, busca y se siente más seguro, y se desempeñará en el siguiente nivel. La nutrición adecuada y los hábitos podrían ser un eslabón perdido en su búsqueda de un estilo de vida más saludable. ¡Conoce a uno de nuestros entrenadores certificados para asesoramiento nutricional personalizado para ayudarte a alcanzar tus metas de salud y bienestar personal!
No somos su gimnasio comercial promedio, en EliteFT Training Center & Gym siempre tenemos un profesional certificado presente y guiando todos los horarios de entrenamiento programados. Nuestros entrenadores / entrenadores de EliteFT están aquí para instruir la técnica apropiada del ejercicio, motivar y alentar, y asegurar su seguridad mientras persiguen sus metas individuales de salud y condición física y experiencia.