Small Group & Personal Training
Personal/Small Group Training
We offer 55 minute personal and small group training sessions for all fitness levels.
- plastic surgery argument essay project management paper topics follow site endogenous essay of coenzyme q in eukaryotes english 112 research paper topics teacher scholarship essay samples does abilify cause akathisia http://compbio.mit.edu/wiki/images/?pdf=essays-dividend-policy-theories go source link source site see report on bullying in schools essay frankenstein chapter 5 essay questions watch https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/comprare-cialis-generico-in-contrassegno-per-disabili/33/ aquilinum comp dosierung viagra pharmacie luxembourg viagra dissertation work thesis cheap viagra australia paypal viagra park crest how do i buy a college paper follow link see url test thesis https://sigma-instruments.com/sildenafil-and-bodybuilding-8514/ buy already written essays online purchase metformin without prescription uk follow site cialis availability india research paper on artist go here Are you new to fitness? We can help get you on the right track, hold you accountable, and help you meet your goals.
- Are you in a rut with your fitness? We can help get you moving again and get your motivation back!
- Are you an athlete looking for one on one training specific to your sport? We can help you build confidence and technical ability.
- Do you have a friend you want to workout with but do not want group classes? We can do group personal training sessions so you can workout with only your friend(s).
We will tailor a strength/conditioning program specific to you!
|Number of Individuals||1 session||6 sessions||12 sessions|
|One on One||$60||$300||$540|
|2-3 Individuals||$35 ea||$180 ea||$324 ea|
|4-6 Individuals||$25 ea||$120 ea||$210 ea|
Contact email@example.com to schedule a session!
- Members of The Annex and/or Elite FT, receive 10% off of all personal training in The Annex!
PERSONAL TRAINING CANCELLATION POLICIES
- If you need to cancel a personal training session, you must contact your trainer via email or phone
- You may cancel a session up to 24 hours in advance
- If you have to cancel within 24 hours, you will still be charged for the session
- If you must cancel within 24 hours for an emergency, depending on the trainer, you may be able to keep your session. This is at the trainers discretion.
- If you are a no show for your training session, you will still be charged for the session
- If you have paid for multiple sessions and you must cancel remaining sessions due to injury or a medical condition, you are entitled to a partial refund
PLAY HOUSE INSIDE OF THE SPORTS ACADEMY
- If you are working out in The Annex, your kids get to play for free in the indoor Play House.
frequently asked questions
HOW DO YOU KEEP THE FACILITY CLEAN?
- We ask our coaches and members to help by cleaning up after themselves. We do have a cleaning schedule that is followed throughout the week as well.
- Our members are REQUIRED to wipe down all equipment they have used before putting it back. Every member, every class gets a clean towel to use to clean equipment. We have reusable towels that are washed in bleach once a week and returned to the gym.
HOW LONG ARE TEAM/PERSONAL/SMALL GROUP SESSIONS?
- 55 minutes
WHAT TRAINING DO YOUR COACHES RECEIVE?
- To ensure the best experience for our program participants, staff training is our top priority
- Our ongoing staff education program is called The Elite Way! This program is designed to ensure our entire staff is engaged in identical training methods and philosophies
- Our coaches in The Annex, are required to complete shadowing hours plus coaching hours with our Director in the room to provide feedback.